Sunday, May 30, 2010

After the Weekend May 29-30

Starters

OLR is headed to a brief holiday. There will be no OLR posts until next weekend.
Now I know that because most of what I post are links to what I think are informative or interesting bits about soccer, it doesn't lend itself to readers offering comments. But I would like to request from my readers their opinion of OLR to assess if you are getting value from the site. Thank you.

MLS

Galaxy wins battle of unbeatens in Columbus. RSL stays strong at home. Union get first ever away victory, surprising Houston. Revs win but lose Burpo in horrendous challenge. TFC moves to 2nd in the east. KC and Seattle continue to slide. DCU wins in extra time. San Jose can't maintain momentum.

Interesting Reads
World Cup
Around the World
The Business of Soccer

No comments:

Post a Comment