For now, though, back to regular programming, linking to stories that are not quite mainstream, at least in the US, along with a few of my own opinions about events in the world of soccer.
- Steve Davis on MLS Cup Winning Tactics: Beauty of British game
- For all the uproar over season ticket prices in Toronto, 2011 season tickets have sold out.
- Robert Jonas: Fortune and Fame in a Salary Cap World
- Not sure what I make of this, but I'll offer it anyway: Winning vs Development: Really? That’s the problem?
- How The Development Academy Changed College Soccer
- With a nod to our(US) recently completed youth Academy Showcase: The Barcelona Way
- David Hills with his always great read: Said and Done
The Business of Soccer
- On the Barça decision to accept Qatar based sponsorship money, and a lot of it: Barcelona Football is a Business