Jimmy Conrad, Chance Myers and Maykel Galindo
- Bottom line ... contract has expired, union advises players to keep working(for now), league willing to start season while negotiations continue. And oh, ESPN's soccer coverage .... the Wayne Bridge/John Terry fiasco.
- In case you've been living in a cave and need to get caught up, here are two(of many) decent looks at the situation. One from Steve Goff, the other from Brian Straus.
- Sounders defeat Norway's SK Brann in final match in Spain.
- Revs close out Orlando trip.
- Houston falls to RBNY at the Pro Soccer Classic.
- TFC beats FC Dallas in Orlando, play RBNY in final.
- Fire draw with Chivas de Guadalajara 1-1.
- Ajax/Juventus - Echoes of years past.
- Not only will PP&L, the Lehigh Valley energy company, be paying for the naming rights to the Philadelphia Union's new stadium, but they'll also be providing power to the stadium as part of the deal.
- Precious Roy tells us where football debt does have consequences.